Brand Collaborations Executive
Our mission is to bring people together to turn the tide on ocean plastic. It's our belief that we don’t need a handful of people doing sustainability perfectly, we need millions doing it imperfectly. We have big plans and ambitions and have some great backing behind us - Ocean Bottle is made up of a lean but growing team and this is an opportunity to come join a brand that is going to change the world for the better.
Since launching in January 2019 Ocean Bottle has shipped hundreds of thousands of units to 88 countries and partnered with brands including Pangaia, Red Bull, Universal Music, Golden Globes through to Ed Sheeran. We have collected 4,039,607 kgs of plastic and improved livelihoods at the same time, because whether at home or further afield, environmental justice is social justice. We are proud of our diversity policy and it’s our belief that better ideas come from a more diverse team and that the ocean needs all of us. Our work is driven by our impact pillars, which we put front and center to what we do: Ocean Health, Social Good, Closing the Loop and Climate Action. By 2025 our goal is to prevent the equivalent of 7 billion plastic bottles from entering the ocean. Will you help us get there?
We’re looking for our first Brand Collaboration Executive to help us continue to get Ocean Bottle into culture by doing exciting point of view campaigns and winning people’s hearts by partnering with cool brands.
You will be the first point of interaction with potential new partners and assess them for future opportunities. You will also support the Partnerships team with daily partner/internal activities including reporting, putting together creative decks, inputting into wider marketing activities, organising important meetings and managing the partnerships pipeline. Further important responsibilities will be the coordination between partners and internal stakeholders once a project is off the ground and building relationships across the Ocean Bottle eco-system to communicate with the team to help develop collaborations for partnerships.
Day to day
- Manage the day-to-day of any brand partnership enquiries.
- Supporting our brand partners on the marketing materials and assets they need to make the most of the partnership.
- Support the brand partnerships strategies and campaigns, working with the rest of the marketing channel owners to make sure partnerships are re-purposed across relevant marketing channels (i.e. Social, Paid Social, Email, etc) and onsite
- Identify, outreach and build relationships with partners
- Lead coordination between all stakeholders; partners, agencies, internal team and freelancers
- Support all brand partnership events in key regions promoting brand awareness and relationship building, identifying and measuring KPIs
- Analyse campaigns results, coming back to the campaign objectives and business goals and identifying successes and areas for improvements
- Upkeep of marketing calendar and managing partner activity timelines
- Work closely with the Community, Partnerships and Growth Executive to plan regular digital exposure across relevant brand partners.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2 years experience working in brand, marketing and/or partnerships
- You have some experience working in brand partnership/collaborations..
- You have cultural awareness - a finger on the pulse.
- A clear and concise communicator, with excellent written and verbal skills
- You have some experience in monitoring and tracking campaigns/collaborations, to measure the impact and report back to the business.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills, networking aptitude
- Flexible in adapting to fast-changing priorities
- Must be detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time-management skills
Bonus Points (a bonus if you have them!)
you have demonstrated an interest in and have awareness of the global fashion industry, music and/or media landscape.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
We’re looking to pay a starting salary of £24,000 for this role, depending on experience. We are committed to ratcheting salaries as we grow, so you’ll be rewarded for being an amazing employee and contributing to our growth!
Fun stuff …
- Stock options: so you’re as invested in our future growth as we are!
- 26 days paid holiday (excluding bank holidays) – 25 days plus an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday)
- Flexible working and flexible unpaid leave
- Be part of a diverse and inclusive team and way of working
- Social: Regular team social events. We work at WeWork Cursitor St and usually get together for workshops on Wednesdays. While we’re still small we want to make the most of company weeks away and days spent at home or in different places.
- Pension: We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees, in line with government requirements
- Learning perks: We’ll give you £100 towards books and learning materials every year, so your next read is on us.
- We’ll offset your annual carbon footprint - Mangroves are the future!
To apply, please send the below details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A quick blurb about why you're interested in the role and why you think you'd be great for it