MATCHA BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE
- 200ml very cold water
- 2 tsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 large ripe bananas (fresh or frozen)
- 10-15 mint leaves
- 30g fresh spinach
- 1/2 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Optional: sweetener like maple syrup or agave syrup
1. Add all the ingredients to your blender.
2. Blend at high speed for 1-2 minutes until completely smooth.
3. Taste and adjust, adding sweetener if desired.
4. Serve immediately or store in your favourite Ocean Bottle.
Recipe and content by Tajda Ferka