SENIOR GROWTH EXECUTIVE
We’re looking for a Senior Growth Executive to work directly with the Head of Growth to grow and manage our digital marketing channels. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented person to join a fast-growing startup, expand their digital marketing spend and grow its audiences.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience working for a D2C brand in a growth or data analytics role. We may consider candidates with a background in paid media management if your focus was on the data analytics and attribution side. Just as important as experience is that you’re a self-starter, willing to get stuck in and have a head for numbers.
You thrive with autonomy, love to own the process and are adaptable to a changing digital marketing landscape. You will feel comfortable reporting on performance and also briefing learnings to the team with data-informed opinions. You will be keen to learn about new marketing channels and implementing new strategies as we grow. A big positive would be that you are comfortable briefing and guiding creative and also if you have worked at an impact company before!
Key responsibilities and areas of ownership
- Managing and analysing performance of our existing channels (including Google Ads, Facebook and Amazon Ads) to ensure they stay ROI-positive as they grow.
- Working with our Head of Growth to prioritise new growth ideas and turn them into tests with conclusive results.
- Briefing our marketing team for copy and creatives required for new tests/channels.
- Understanding the results of tests to ensure that we learn from those that fail as well as those that succeed.
What we’re looking for
- At least 2 years working within either growth, analytics or paid media management at a startup
- A smart, driven individual who’s keen to learn and develop
- Great energy and persistence
- A strong dash of ambition (without any BS)
- An urge to initiate and act on your own ideas
- Experienced in using various data sources (Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, internal customer data) to get to a source of truth for key metrics such as ROAS, conversion rates and referral rates
- Good sense of humor
- Up for changing the world
Great work deserves great perks
Be part of a young startup with traction, a competitive salary and company equity. We are also committed to ratcheting salaries as we grow, so you’ll be rewarded for being an amazing employee and contributing to our growth.
We’ll provide you with the tools & mentors you need to do your best work.
- 26 days paid holiday (25 days, plus an extra day off on your birthday, because who wants to work on their birthday). We also close the office for two weeks over Christmas, as who wants to work over Christmas.
- Flexible working. Right now we’re working at Soho Works at 180 The Strand, and you can choose which days you want to come to the office.
- Regular team social events, and we want to do team trips twice a year (COVID dependent..). Last February the whole team went to Bali for 3 weeks! Whilst we’re still small, we want to make the most of company weeks away and days spent at home or in different places.
- We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees, in line with government requirements.
- Learning perks.
- We’ll offset your annual carbon footprint